Principal & Medical Superintendent
Dr. Gite Yogeshkumar Anandrao
BAMS, M.D.(Ayu), Ph.D. Ayu), MBA(HSM), DYT.
- Designation: Professor
- Teaching Experience: 11 years, 11 Months
- Date of Joining: 02/02/2021
- Teacher Code: AYKC01894
- Registration No. I-50652-A
- Mobile: 7588604546
- Email: [email protected]
- Date of Birth: 04/06/1983
- Address: Staff Quarters, Rashtrasant Janardhan Swami Foundation Campus, Tal. Kopargaon, Dist. Ahmednagar, Maharashtra 423601.
Rashtrasant Janardhan Swami Ayurved Medical College & Research Centre is seeking permission for the 1st academic year of UG course (BAMS) for an intake capacity of 100 students. Our Institute is eager to develop in the future and to be one of the most competitive institutions in the country.
Ayurveda is growing throughout the world as societies look for holistic, natural ways to stay healthy and manage diseases. Our aim is to produce Ayurved Graduates who will provide good support to the Indian health sector.
My future goals for Institution
- To offer educational programs at undergraduate level
- To encourage innovation skills and promote students for various research activities
- To create wide range of awareness about Ayurveda being the leading system of Health Care
- Providing platforms for achieving personal as well as professional goals of students and the faculty
- To explore the potency of old knowledge with the help of modern techniques and advancements
- To propagate Ayurveda as the mainstream Health Care System
- To provide training to the students in the fundamental principles and practices of Ayurveda
- To provide training to the students in disease management
- To provide clinical training necessary to become successful practitioners of Ayurveda.
I am very thankful to the Management body for giving me a chance to serve the Institution. I am very thankful to my Colleagues, Doctors, Para medical staff and Non-Teaching Staff for giving a helping hand in the development of this website.