- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- The minimum educational qualification is 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).A candidate should have pass in the subject of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45%marks taken together in PCB. Candidate belonged to backward class, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in minimum 40% instead 45%.
- No parallel/ simultaneous attendance in other course during Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Entrance examination and admission procedure for Basic B.Sc. Nursing the admission will be under NEET UG shall be conducted by DMER & CET-CELL and admission dateline for ARA, Mumbai.
- The following document should submitted during the time of admission
- Online downloaded Application form of State NEET-UG 2019
- Copy of downloaded NEET-UG 2019 Admit Card
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded NEET-UG 2019 result/Marksheet.
- Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority for issue of such certificate.
- SSC i.e. 10th Standard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating name of the candidate (for DOB).
- HSC i.e. 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks