Duration: 4 academic years from the date of commencement of course.
Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized college.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- The minimum educational qualification is 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). A candidate should have passed in the subject of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45%marks taken together in PCB. Candidate belonged to the backward class, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in a minimum of 40% instead of 45%.
- No parallel/ simultaneous attendance in other courses during Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Registration receipt
- 12th / HSC or equivalent marks statement
- Proof of Birthdate: SSC Passing Certificate,/college Leaving certificate/domicile certificate/ nationality certificate.
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Online downloaded Application form of State NEET-UG 2019
- Copy of downloaded NEET-UG 2019 result/mark sheet.
- Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for the issue of such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority for the issue of such a certificate.
- SSC i.e. 10th Standard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating the name of the candidate (for DOB).
- HSC i.e. 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
- Orphan Certificate from the appropriate authority if applicable.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for (VJ) DT -A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC, and SEBC) issued by the appropriate authority as specified in the Government Resolutions from time to time and should be valid up to 31/03/2020. (AnnexureG)
- Eligibility certificate for EWS candidate
- Conduct and character certificate from previous institutions.
- Migration certificate (for outside Maharashtra & other than pre-university board students only)
- Transfer certificate from the institution in which you have studied last.
- An affidavit in the format signed by you and countersigned by parent/ guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Undertaking by parent & by the student regarding ragging in the format on bond paper.
- Six recent passport size color photographs
- Caste, Caste Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate if applicable
- Specified Reservation Claim
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level After 10+2
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes