Duration: 4 academic years from the date of commencement of course followed by 6 months compulsory rotatory internship.
Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized college.
- The candidate seeking admission should have passed the Higher Secondary Certification (H.S.C) / 12th examination of any recognized state, CBSE, or ICSE Board.
- The candidate should have passed subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology individually and must have obtained at least 45% for Category (those Candidates who belong to schedule Tribes or Other Backward Classes (OBC)), 50% for Open Category marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taking together in the qualifying examination i.e. 12th/H.S.C/ or equivalent.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- MH-CET with non zero scores.
- Students should be in the final merit list for B. Pharm prepared by admission regularly Authority.
- For direct second year admission –D. Pharm pass with 50% marks
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- MH-CET scorecard
- School leaving certificate
- Domicile and nationality certificate
- Cast certificate(if applicable)
- Cast Validity certificate(if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer for reserve category(if applicable)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes