Duration: 4 academic years from the date of commencement of course followed by 6 months compulsory rotatory internship.
Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized college.
- The candidate seeking admission should have passed the Higher Secondary Certification (H.S.C) / 12th examination of any recognized state, CBSE or ICSE Board.
- The candidate should have passed subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology individually and must have obtained at least 40% for Category, 45% for Open Category marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together in the qualifying examination i.e. 12th/H.S.C/ or equivalent.
- Registration receipt
- 12th / HSC or equivalent marks statement
- Proof of Birth date : SSC Passing Certificate,/college Leaving certificate/domicile certificate/ nationality certificate.
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Conduct and character certificate from previous institutions.
- Migration certificate (for outside Maharashtra & other than pre university board students only)
- Transfer certificate from the institution in which you have studied last.
- An affidavit in the format signed by you and counter signed by parent/ guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Undertaking by parent & by student regarding ragging in the format on bond paper.
- Six recent passport size colour photographs
- Caste, Caste Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate if applicable
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes